The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, the premier address in the Maldives, is proud to announce its partnership with renowned French skincare brand Biologique Recherche. This exciting company is launching a new product offering and expertly curated facial and body treatments at the award-winning Iridium Spa from this month. Suitable for both men and women, the innovative services use Biologique Recherche’s personalized methodology and are tailored to the individual needs of each guest.
“We are delighted to partner with Biologique Recherche and invite our valued guests to enjoy these new and exquisite spa experiences,” said Vincent Pauchon, General Manager of St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort. “With 45 years of expertise in exceptional, tailor-made beauty care, the French beauty brand has a reputation for excellence and will support our continued commitment to elevating the ordinary to the extraordinary on the island of Vommuli.”
The Biologique Recherche Methodology has a reputation for astonishing effectiveness, based on a clinical approach to beauty care using pure, concentrated, raw ingredients, as well as advanced protocols and procedures. It is the result of four decades of experience and is based on tailor-made protocols adapted to the Skin Instant© of every individual. All customized treatments involve three fundamental phases: assessment, initialization and treatment. First, the expert carries out a dermo-cosmetic diagnosis using The Skin Instant© Scientific quality laboratory analysis machine to determine the exact skin moment© and individualized needs. A thorough cleansing and massage follows and the skin is prepared to receive the benefits of the treatment using the brand’s iconic Lotion P50 and facial mask. In the final phase, a tailor-made cocktail of serums and products with the highest concentration of active ingredients is applied to restore the skin and increase its potential for self-regeneration.
“We are excited to offer Biologique Recherche’s state-of-the-art offering and advanced knowledge of skin physiology to guests of the award-winning Iridium Spa,” said Dr. Sudhi Saresh, Ayurvedic physician and spa manager of The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort. “We are so impressed with the unique methodology that not only provides personalized skin care protocols for each individual, but also effectively addresses a combination of factors that impact the skin.”
The Iridium Spa promises a transformative journey in an oasis of tropical-inspired sophistication. The 1,850 square meter sanctuary, perched atop the sparkling waves of the Indian Ocean, offers guests a variety of specialized services and products, now including Biologique Recherche. The extensive range of targeted products and complex formulas contain a high concentration of botanical, marine and organic extracts without parabens, silicones, SLS, mineral oils, synthetic dyes or artificial fragrances. The following signature treatments are available:
- SKIN INSTANT© LAB – This evaluation is intended for guests who would like to gain insight into their skin type and do not book a facial treatment. It consists of five sensors that measure hydration, trans-epidermal water loss, elasticity, pigmentation and sebum levels. Based on the expert’s dermo-cosmetic analyzes and objective measurements, the Skin Instant© Lab collects data to determine the selection of products and treatments perfectly tailored to all Skin Instant©’s needs. After diagnosis, customized skin care products, routines, and monthly evaluations can be determined.
- CUSTOMIZED FACIAL TREATMENT – All facial treatments start with an in-depth skin assessment using the Skin Instant© Lab en Biologique Recherche Methodology that will inform the personalized treatment that best suits each individual and their specific needs. Based on the Skin Instant© results, the skin care expert will determine which customized cocktail or “booster” of typical serums will be used. The skin care process includes cleansing the skin, a facial massage, exfoliation, applying a facial mask and the customized booster treatment. To improve the synergistic absorption of active ingredients, the doctor complements the manual stimulation with the use of the Biologique Remodeling Face© machine to achieve optimal results.
- DIAGNOSIS AND REGENERATING TREATMENT – P50 NEW SKIN CARE – Achieve smoother and more hydrated skin with this exfoliating and regenerating wellness session. This draining treatment uses an algae pack and techniques that not only provide a slimmer shape, but also improve the appearance of cellulite.
- DETOXIFYING TREATMENT WITH ALGAE – This purifying massage is perfect for those in need of therapeutic cleansing and detoxification of the body. The technique used helps eliminate toxins and improves microcirculation to restore balance and provide relief from fatigue and muscle pain.
- IRIDIUM JETLAG MASSAGE – Feel lighter and more energetic after a long journey with this energizing experience to boost circulation. This treatment consists of lavender oil, tsubaki oil, cottonseed oil and rosemary oil extract and involves a decongestion process that combines wrapping both legs with a lymphatic drainage massage. The extensive session offers an additional head, shoulder and back massage.
- CUSTOMIZED MASSAGE – This relaxing treatment provides mood-boosting benefits and helps relieve stress. This experience begins with a deep massage of the stomach and body, guaranteed to restore balance, promote muscle recovery and relieve tension from head to toe.
The Biologique Recherche Skin Instant Lab© and Signature treatments range from $50 – 350 (and are subject to service charges and government taxes).
For more information about treatment bookings and reservations, please visit: http://stregismaldives.com.